Tuesday after Trinity XIX

Lection for this day
Deuteronomy 19:1-20     Matthew 15:1-20

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Dear reader, I would like to beg your forgiveness. For what? For my absence here in the writing of devotions.

I would like to explain what happened.
I had planned to take week of vacation (October 5-10) to do "fall stuff" at the cabin, hopefully getting a bunch of work done on the "study" that I am doing as a part of the shed that is up there. But, I also had an appointment with an orthopedist on October 2nd, for I had finally had enough of the pain afflicting my right hand (I actually had tests done in 2017 to confirm I had carpal tunnel, but tried therapy and a brace at nights in the hopes of forestalling surgery - with limited results). At that appointment, the doctor informed me that he could schedule me for surgery on 10/12, and I'd be able to resume most duties on 10/13. But, that after surgery I was to limit my time typing or using a mouse, as well as certain other activities, but those affect this space.

So, during my time up north, without internet I could not publish these devotions without some extreme measures. 
AND...since my surgery, I have been only doing necessary typing or computer things.

While I do not classify these devotions as unnecessary, they have not been the top priority as I am attempting to let my hand heal.
Healing is progressing nicely, but I can most definitely tell when I have done a bit more than I should, especially in regard to typing or using a mouse with the computer.
I hope to return to doing these devotions again with regularity soon, hopefully by the beginning of next week.

Until then, you are all in my prayers!

Peace of the Lord be with you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday after Trinity X - Devotion in semi-Exile

Wednesday after Epiphany I - A devotion

Misericordias Domini Friday - Devotion in Exile